To strengthen quality-of-life for individuals with autism spectrum disorders, and the lives they touch, through compassion, commitment, and collaboration.
To become a state-of-the-art facility, centrally located in San Luis Obispo; the center will bring together and empower individuals, families, and professionals for the purpose of improving the quality of life of those affected by autism spectrum disorders.
- Act with respect, compassion, and integrity.
- Advocate understanding of autism spectrum disorders through education.
- Empower individuals, families, and professionals by providing unbiased, responsible information.
- Promote collaboration and teamwork.
- Build on strengths.
- Endorse and promote positive, non-aversive, best practice interventions and strategies.
- Nurture families throughout their journeys and recognize that autism spectrum disorders affect more than the individual diagnosed.
- Support and serve individuals with autism spectrum disorders throughout their lifetimes.
- Be accountable through ethical behavior, record keeping, and transparency in practice.